Looking for straightforward baked chicken recipes? does one like chicken and cheese together? Then, this Bacon, cheese, and cheese Chicken could be a nice choice! Super straightforward to make! And, you employ straightforward ingredients. This chicken bake could be low carb, high fat, KETO friendly, gluten-free formula.
SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
Salt and pepper
6 oz cream cheese, cold, refrigerated, and sliced into 8 slices
8 strips bacon, cooked, chopped
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
01. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
02. Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. I used the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
03. Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts. 04. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
05. Top with cream cheese. Cream cheese should be cold, right out of the fridge, sliced into 8 thin slices.
06. Top with chopped cooked bacon (drained from fat).
07. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
08. Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Calories from Fat 423
Total Fat 47 g
Saturated Fat 21 g
Cholesterol 177 mg
Sodium 734 mg
Potassium 591 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 39 g