KETO JALAPENO POPPERS create an excellent appetiser that even the carb-lovers can devour! I’m as well as directions for creating these additional fast in your air-fryer, however they’re delicious within the kitchen appliance too! Either approach, you would like this low carb snack in your life!
We love these – they’re the proper mixture of cheap, spicy, salty, crunchy, creamy…all the nice things!
Cheddar and cheese gets stuffed into jalapenos so wrapped in bacon and baked till the cheese is icky and therefore the bacon is crispy!
8 large-ish jalapeno peppers
3 oz (85 g) sharp yellow cheddar, shredded
3 oz (85 g) full-fat cream cheese
8 slices bacon Avocado oil spray
01. Preheat the oven to 400F.
02. Cut a thin slit down the length of each pepper and carefully remove the inner ribs and seeds, trying to keep the pepper itself as intact as possible.
03. Use a fork to mash together the cheddar and cream cheeses in a small bowl.
04. Stuff the cheese mixture into each pepper, closing each pepper up as much as possible.
05. Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pepper, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
06. Lightly spray each popper with avocado oil.
07. Arrange the poppers on a large baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes. You can broil the poppers for a couple minutes at the end if you want to brown them more.
Fat 10.2 g
Potassium 174 g
Net Carbs 2.7 g
Carbohydrates 4 g
Sodium 239 g
Fiber 1.3 g
Protein 6.2 g