Rich, creamy, and choked with flavor, this keto instant pot crack chicken instruction will certainly become your favorite family dinner.
Why is it referred to as crack chicken?
Haddad says individuals’ decision it cracked chicken attributable to the spice, that they sell in bright yellow boxes with an analogous form on the front. He was transported from Lansing and from Michigan.
I shared a replacement version of the cracked chicken keto instruction.
SERVES: 8 SERVINGS (YIELDS ABOUT 7 CUPS TOTAL
2 slices bacon, chopped
2 lbs (910 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 (8 oz/227 g) blocks cream cheese
½ cup (120 ml) water
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp dried chives
1½ tsp garlic powder
1½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp dried dill
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ cup (2 oz/57 g) shredded cheddar
1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced
01. Turn the pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing.
02. Add the chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dill, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 15 minutes, and then do a quick release.
03. Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred it with 2 forks, and return it back to the pot.
04. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
05. Top with the crispy bacon and scallion, and serve.
Net Carbs 4.3