High fat, Keto Italian sub roll-up lunch with 20g of fat, 10g of protein and less than 1 net carb. The perfect Keto lunch.
4 Slices Genoa Salami
4 Slices Mortadella
4 Slices Sopressata
4 Slices Pepperoni
4 Slices Provolone omit for dairy-free option Paleo Lime Mayo or store-bough mayo we love Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo Shredded Lettuce
Extra toppings our favorites are banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, roasted red peppers, and black olives, if desired
Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
Apple Cider Vinegar
01. Layer the meat slices from largest to smallest. For the brand we use (Boar’s Head), the order is: – Genoa Salami – Mortadella – Sopressata – Pepperoni
02. Spread a thin layer of mayo on the stack, making sure to leave space at the top of the largest piece to keep it from squishing out when you roll them up.
03. Add a slice of provolone on top of the mayo, about halfway from the top. Add a small handful of lettuce to the lower half and top with desired toppings (optional).
04. Have the toothpicks nearby and ready to grab. Starting from the bottom of the cheese, gently
05. When you get to the end, secure the outer meat edges with a toothpick.
06. To serve, pour 2 parts oil and 1 part vinegar into a small dipping ramekin.
Sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top. Dip the roll-ups in the oil/vinegar and enjoy!
07. Store extras in the fridge, wrapped individually in plastic wrap, for up to a week. These make for delicious and easy school lunches.
Calories 234.3 kcal
Carbohydrates 0.9 g
Protein 10 g
Fat 20.6 g